[Abus20] American History

Sandy.Aggen at trnty.edu Sandy.Aggen at trnty.edu
Wed Apr 3 16:01:55 CDT 2013

Hello Students!

We are hoping to offer American History (HIST 103) in the fall for the ACOR rate of $399.  This course would occur on Thursday evenings at the Chicago campus starting Thursday, September 12 through November 14.

All students who are in our programs to earn their bachelor's degrees must have American History.  Please check your evaluation, or check with your advisor to see if you need this course.

The ACOR courses are possible only if enough students need the course.  Please let me know if you would be interested in taking American History.

Note:  The course being held here in the summer is HIST 104, Western Civilization, will NOT fulfill the American History requirement; they are completely different in content.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Sandy

Sandy Aggen
Student Relations Coordinator
Adult Studies Department
Trinity Christian College
6601 W. College Dr.
Palos Heights, IL  60463
708-239-4738
708-239-3983 (FAX)
Sandy.Aggen at trnty.edu
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.