[Abus20] ENGL 104 - Intro to Literature course this summer

Sandy.Aggen at trnty.edu Sandy.Aggen at trnty.edu
Mon Apr 8 09:40:58 CDT 2013

Hello Students!

We will be offering ENGL 104, "Intro to Literature" this summer at the Chicago campus beginning Thursday, June 27 through September 5.  Intro to Literature is a requirement for all programs, so please check your evaluation to see if you need this course and then contact me if you are interested in taking it.

The cost for the course will be $399.  We do require a $50 deposit to hold your spot in the class.  I am attaching the deposit form for your convenience.  Again, we are only able to offer these courses at a low rate for our students if you let us know that you need them.

Please let me hear from you as soon as possible so that I can get you registered!

Sandy

Sandy Aggen
Student Relations Coordinator
Adult Studies Department
Trinity Christian College
6601 W. College Dr.
Palos Heights, IL  60463
708-239-4738
708-239-3983 (FAX)
Sandy.Aggen at trnty.edu
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.