[Abus20] Be sure to get in on the summer courses!

Sandy.Aggen at trnty.edu Sandy.Aggen at trnty.edu
Thu Apr 18 14:43:26 CDT 2013

Hi Students!

Summer will soon be here, and your opportunity to sign up for classes you may need in addition to your program will have slipped by!  I urge you to take advantage of the courses being offered if you need them.  Before you know it your time to graduate will be here - you will want to make sure that all of your deficient coursework is done!

Courses being offered are as follows - please be sure to contact me immediately if you would like to sign up for one or more of these courses.

Intro to Physical Science		Wednesday evenings, 6:00 - 10:00pm		Dates: May 8 - July 24	$975 for course	Palos

Children's Literature		Thursday evenings, 6:00 - 10:00pm		Dates: May 16 - June 13	$399 for course	Chicago

Intro to Literature		Thursday evenings, 6:30 - 10:00pm		Dates: June 27 - Sept. 5	$399 for course	Chicago

Western Civilization		Monday/Thurs eves. 6:00 - 10:00pm		Dates: May 20 - June 27	$975 for course	Palos

We are also hoping to offer American History in the fall.  Please let me know if that would be of interest to you.  American History is a requirement for all programs.

If you are unsure if you need any of the above courses, please check with your advisor, or contact me and I will check for you.  Time is of the essence!

Also, the Intro to Physical Science course is just about full.  If you are interested in being in that course, you will need to let me know right away!

Sandy

Sandy Aggen
Student Relations Coordinator
Adult Studies Department
Trinity Christian College
6601 W. College Dr.
Palos Heights, IL  60463
708-239-4738
708-239-3983 (FAX)
Sandy.Aggen at trnty.edu
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.