[Abus20] Summer courses

Sandy.Aggen at trnty.edu Sandy.Aggen at trnty.edu
Tue Apr 23 13:40:46 CDT 2013

Hi Students,

We are getting down to the wire for registering the summer courses being offered.  I would strongly "encourage" many of you to take advantage of these courses so that you do not find yourself in the uncomfortable situation of having courses left over as you are planning to walk for graduation!  Not having requirements completed could negatively influence the conferral of your degree - which could also hamper your chances for that special job!

There are still spots in the following courses, although Physical Science and Finite Math are nearly full.  It is imperative that you let me know AS SOON AS POSSIBLE regarding your interest in taking one or more of these courses.  If there are not enough students interested in a particular course, it will not run; which could set a student back further in their timeframe.

Again, here are the courses available to you:

Physical Science		Wednesdays		6:00 - 10:00 p.m.		Begins May 8 through July 24		Cost: $975

Western Civilization	Mon & Thurs	6:00 - 9:30 p.m.		Begins May 20 through June 27	Cost: $975

Finite Math			Monday		6:30 - 9:00 p.m.		Begins May 13 through August 6	Cost $975
	There is a free study session for Finite Math at 5:30 p.m. (before class)

Children's Literature	Thursdays		6:00 - 10:00 p.m.		Begins May 16 through June 13		Cost $399

Intro to Literature	Thursdays		6:00 - 10:00 p.m.		Begins June 27 through Sept. 5	Cost $399

Children's Literature and Intro to Literature will be offered at the Chicago campus: 1550 S. State Street.  There is free parking behind the school.

Sandy

Sandy Aggen
Student Relations Coordinator
Adult Studies Department
Trinity Christian College
6601 W. College Dr.
Palos Heights, IL  60463
708-239-4738
708-239-3983 (FAX)
Sandy.Aggen at trnty.edu
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.