[Abus20] Intro to Literature course - you can still get in!!

Sandy.Aggen at trnty.edu Sandy.Aggen at trnty.edu
Mon Jun 10 11:29:40 CDT 2013

Hi Students,

We still have seats available in the Intro to Literature course (ENGL 104, ACOR) that will begin the last Thursday of this month!  If you need/want to take this course, you need to let me know right away!  Again, this is an ACOR course, so the cost for the course is only $399.  It will be held at the Chicago campus on Thursday evenings from 6:00 - 10:00.  The course will end September 5.

Please let me know no later than the end of this week!  Time is running out on this great offer!

Sandy Aggen
Student Relations Coordinator
Trinity Christian College
6601 W. College Dr. Palos Heights, IL 60463
708-239-4738
FAX: 708-239-3983