[Abus20] FW: The Library will be closed on June 26

Kathy.Davis at trnty.edu Kathy.Davis at trnty.edu
Tue Jun 25 13:50:13 CDT 2013

On Wednesday, June 26, 2013, the Jennie Huizenga Library will be CLOSED to the public and to general use.  Workers will be removing the carpeting.

The first floor lobby and second floor offices will still be accessible, but all downstairs spaces and the upstairs library space will be closed.

We are not certain if access will be restored on Thursday.  I will post an update tomorrow.

If you need physical access to persons in the President's Office, the Computer Services department, or to members of the library staff, please call those individuals and make arrangements.

If you need a book or other library item, please call 708-239-4796 and we will retrieve the item for you. However, there will be no library services on Wednesday after 4:30 PM.

Access to library computers will be limited throughout the carpeting and painting project.  If you need computer access, please use the computer lab in the Science building, Room 019.  If it is locked call Security for access at 708-239-3722.

Thank you for your understanding.

Marci Frederick
Director of the Library